Use these tips to help you plan your once-in-a-lifetime experience:
- Participants must be age 6 or older to go on a Signature Swim. A release form is required for children under 18.
- Although admission to the Discovery Point area of the park is included with general admission, Signature Swims are not. Reservations must be made in advance for each individual animal you want to swim with. General admission to the park allows you access to Dolphin Lagoon, Dolphin Underwater Viewing and Explorer’s Reef.
- Signature Swims reservations can be purchased using these links: Dolphins, Beluga whales, Sea Lions
- Observer admission is not included with general admission, meaning that non-participants still need to purchase an additional observer ticket to observe participants
- Check show schedules and park hours for the day you’re planning to visit using this link
- Haven’t found all the answers you’re looking for? Check out the Discovery Point FAQ!
Directions to SeaWorld from Studio 6 Lackland: